It's time to sharpen your image amongst your competition.
Welcome to the "Where-to-Start" green builders marketing blueprint.
A collaborative marketing approach whether you're wanting to rebuild your brand, reconstruct your digital presence or step up your current engagement.
The MAYO team focuses on marketing for companies who have a greater purpose. Companies who support the community. We have proof that environmentally-sound businesses are about more than doing the right thing; they experience a positive impact that sustainability brings to their bottom line profitability.
Let's collaborate, bringing awareness to your products/services, while highlighting your sustainable edge.
Sustain + Ability = the ability to sustain or support something over time. This mindset IS sustainability.
Come across these questions often?
Ready to have your sustainability efforts be recognized alongside your company's messaging?
It's time to get out of the marketing rut and use the digital landscape to gain momentum, visibility, and sales for your business.
Set the vision and let's build the blueprint to get there.
Founder & Creative Director
How can I create a sustainable marketing plan to help me get my message out — WITHOUT cloning myself or going broke?
A note from Carrie:
Let me start by sharing how we arrived to where we are today. Up until this year, my company had helped hundreds of businesses market their services but we found ourselves delivering solutions in a “helter-skelter” approach. What I mean by this is we had a solution for anyone who was willing to buy.
As I began to think about “what I wanted to be when I grew up”… I challenged my team to identify our strengths and what was important to us, our business and our community. After a few days of soul searching… I knew we had identified the type of clients that we wanted to support….
Our focus for 2018 and beyond is marketing for companies who had a greater purpose. Companies who supported the community. This mindset IS sustainability.
It’s the guiding influence for the way we think. We are committed to increasing awareness and educating the public on social, environmental and economical sustainable brands & companies that make better happen.
So, as a business owner, I had to ask myself:
- Why should environmentally focused companies partner with MAYO?
- What value would our team bring to local companies?
- How do our services fit into the realm of client I want to work with?
- Where can I find my ideal client?
- How can MAYO stand out amongst the digital landscape which is full of SEO, social media, email marketing, etc?
- How do I want people to perceive MAYO?
- What will success look like for my clients?
With time, dedication and passion, I can share that MAYO Designs has fully transitioned itself to serving companies with a sustainable focus and we are better for it. This has allowed us to refine how and why we position our clients the way we do. We have proven our processes over and over again.
Along the way, we've managed to debunk a few myths:
Are you ready to prove the myths wrong?
People do business with companies they know, like, and trust.
Through our alignment strategy, we’ll establish the credibility you deserve, attract new clients, and convert those sales.
We'd like to introduce our Green Business Marketing Alignment Strategy.
A journey with industry experts, taking your visions and putting them to work.
Before we get ahead of ourselves, let us share what this strategy IS NOT.
However, there are a few things we can guarantee.
- You'll work directly with MAYO Designs' founder, Carrie Mayo, to create the blueprint marketing strategy
- We will ensure YOU are the owner of all your digital assets and all accounts are correctly claimed by you.
- We will set a weekly stand up call between your team and ours.
- Your project manager will see that all expectations are met.
- You will have access to our strategic marketing guides including a 7 point web-audit.
- We will never leave you guessing on next steps or who is responsible for what.
- Your success is our success.
Our socially responsible, sustainability focused clients include but aren't limited to:
We have had the pleasure of receiving feedback from some clients regarding their projects.
Here's what you should expect for our introductory call
- We'll reflect on where you stand today - what has worked for you and what hasn't.
- Then, we want to know what success looks like for you.
- We know your market - we study it, work it, market it, and sometimes dream about it - but we want to know YOUR positioning. Who are your competitors? What sets you a part? What are your sustainability attributes? Help us learn your business's strengths and weakness.
- Together, we'll review and build the initial blueprint of services you may be interested in pursuing with MAYO Design.
- Marketing Roadmap
- Marketing as a Service
- Website Design/Support
- Hosting & Maintenance
- After we have an idea of upcoming project's we will establish expectations, timelines, and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have a marketing person on staff to work with you?
>> No, we are in a position to either become your marketing department, using your vision to guide us or, or we aid the team you already have in place.
Do I have to sign a yearly contract to work with you?
>> No, we typically work in block of hours, retainers, or project based. We do have a yearly hosting and maintenance agreement which is typically billed once per year but can be broken down into quarterly payments.
Do you work on SEO strategies?
>> PPC and ad placement is not a specialty of ours but when redesign websites, we ensure they are search engine optimization (SEO) friendly. Through our Marketing as a Service offering, we are able to improve analytics through content campaigns, blogs, site updates, etc.