No matter how much a leadership team is aware of the importance of marketing their business, marketing tasks often take the back burner, especially in a small business. There are other priorities that the leadership team needs to address in order to operate the business effectively. We get it!
The fact is, marketing has become quite complicated and overwhelming for business owners. There are many strategic options to take into consideration – both traditional and digital.
- Traditional marketing can be expensive
- And digital marketing has become extremely dynamic
Not to mention, business owners have to stay on top of what’s going on in their industry AND in the marketing world. Marketing tactics are constantly changing, which requires consistency in monitoring and maintenance to stay on top of the game. We truly cannot take a set-it and forget-it approach to marketing if we want it to be successful.
In addition to all of this, we wanted to share some common challenges that our clients are facing when they first come to us…
- They’re a 1 man team and not sure how to prioritize/laser focus on specific tasks, or how to choose what direction to go in/where to begin
- There is a lack of resources to carry out a full marketing plan (time, money, people)
- Employee retention
- Energy and efforts are being spent but they’re unsure if there is any ROI
- They’re not attracting the RIGHT leads
If you are experiencing any of these challenges, you are NOT alone. And the great news is, these challenges CAN be solved.
Ultimately, when diving into your marketing, you need a plan. A simple plan, not one that feels overwhelming, but one that is achievable. Without an outlined path forward, it’s typical to feel like everything is an opportunity (the shiny object syndrome), but you end up chasing your tail. Let us help.
MAYO Designs cuts through the noise and defines the right path for our clients, with strategies and tactics that can be achieved with the available resources so we can experience results.
Here’s our proven process:
- STEP 1: Discovery Meetings
Our discovery meetings consist of two to three 1-hour calls where we take a deep dive into your company. We’ll discuss your business goals, current position in the market, your target audience and your team’s current skill set and capacity.
- STEP 2: Competitive Analysis
We’ll take the lead on reviewing where you’re at in the market, your search engine optimization (SEO) rankings, competitive activity, and the geographic elements of your niche.
- STEP 3: Roadmap
Together we’ll develop key initiatives and analyze the best opportunities based on budget, impact, and effort. We’ll then organize and execute chosen initiatives to meet monthly and quarterly goals to produce real results.
Are you ready to overcome your challenges and continue to run your business at its peak performance?
Here’s where our team brings continuous value:
- Full team at your disposal (strategist, project manager, web development team, senior graphic designer)
- Breadth of knowledge & experience
- We WANT to hear your goals so we can collectively work to exceed them
- We support your sales force and leadership team
- We provide inbound strategies to keep your products/services top of mind in your client base
When you realize that working with a marketing expert is the path for you, how do you determine who to work with? We know that you receive a lot of solicitation – so how do you know who to trust? We get it’s a big decision. Have a discussion with us, ask to see our experience and our successes, and speak with some of our clients. We want to ensure that we’re the right fit for each other.